Mobogenie has uninstaller, and you can use a standard Windows procedure for removing installed applications. If the uninstaller is present, then you can remove Mobogenie program without problem. Sometimes, the uninstaller is missed and computer user cannot find Mobogenie in the list of installed applications. As an example, adware might be used by cyber criminals for making it hard for you to to remove Mobogenie and profit on your clicks through affiliate networks or install malicious programs. This article describes common problems that you might encounter while trying to remove Mobogenie and helps to remove it.
If you didn’t try to normally uninstall Mobogenie adware, then try first to see this page before you use methods of adware removal described here, or use this professional automated removal tool that helps to remove all malicious programs along with Mobogenie.
How to Delete Mobogenie Components?
If you cannot find Mobogenie in the list of installed Windows programs, then uninstaller for this program is missed or not working. Then, you can remove Mobogenie manually by removing files and folders that belong to this adware.
Important: Before you try to remove files and registry keys related to Mobogenie manually, you need to reset your web browsers for removing extensions installed for Mobogenie in your web browsers. Otherwise, your web browser might display error messages or stop responding.
After you reset all of your web browsers infected with Mobogenie, find and delete following folders, files, and registry keys if they are found. Correct the path to files and folders as needed if your Windows system is differently installed.
Disclaimer: The information listed below is not as precise as one taken out of an actual scan ran on your infected computer system. Use a free scanner offered with SpyHunter for precise and detailed information about malware detected on your computer. It is a great helper if you want to manually remove Mobogenie, but this software can also automatically remove Mobogenie and improve your anti-malware protection. Ranks the best in our tests for malware detection.
Remove folders associated with Mobogenie infection:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Mobogenie
If your system throws an error message when you try to remove Mobogenie folders, then try first to reset your web browsers, and try again. If you still have some problems with removing folder, then remove files listed below individually before removing stubborn folders. Follow system messages if some particular file for Mobogenie cannot be removed.
Find and remove files that belong to Mobogenie:
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\aapt.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\lsusb.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\mgadb.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\mgusb.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\Mobogenie.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\CrashReport.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\DaemonProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\devcon_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\devcon_x86.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\DriverInstall_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\DriverInstall_x86.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\OutlookOperatorC.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\UpdateMoboGenie.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\AdbWinApi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\imageformats\qmng4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\imageformats\qsvg4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\imageformats\qtga4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\imageformats\qtiff4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\CrashRpt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\AutoItX3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\AutoItX3_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\phonon4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\phonon_backend\phonon_ds94.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\QtSql4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\QtWebKit4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\sqldrivers\qsqlite4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\AndroidClient.apk
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\mobogenie.apk
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\MUServer.apk
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\Mobogenie.url
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\configure.mu
- C:\Program Files\Mobogenie\Source.mu
Mobogenie Registry Keys
Remove registry keys set for Mobogenie in your system registry:
- SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Mobogenie.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mobilegeni daemon: 43 3A 5C 50 72 6F 67 72 61 6D 20 46 69 6C 65 73 5C 4D 6F 62 6F 67 65 6E 69 65 5C 44 61 65 6D 6F 6E 50 72 6F 63 65 73 73 2E 65 78 65 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Note: Instead of removing registry keys manually, use CCleaner, RegCure Pro, or some other reliable registry cleaner that will find and automatically remove stray keys left in your system registry after you remove files and folders that belong to Mobogenie folders.
Otherwise, you need to use Windows Registry Editor and search and remove listed registry keys manually. The last way is not advised by Microsoft for computer users without sufficient experience because errors in system registry are dangerous, and some of errors can make your computer system inoperable.
Warning! Errors in system registry can make your computer system inoperable. You should know what you are doing and backup you registry before making changes for safety.
SpyHunter is an automatic and professional solution for all the trouble, steps, and products described above. It is safe and reliable anti-malware software.
SpyHunter’s free scanner helps you to detect and manually remove infected files and registry keys. You can also use its Mobogenie removal tool and professional help for successful removal. SpyHunter can protect your computer system against future malware infections.