Trusted Shopper has its own uninstaller that lets to use a standard Windows procedure for removing installed applications. However, sometimes the uninstaller is missed and computer users can’t find Trusted Shopper in the list of installed applications. As an example, adware might be altered for making it hard fo you to to remove Trusted Shopper that generates profit through affiliate networks. This guide describes problems that you might encounter while trying to remove Trusted Shopper and helps to remove it..
If you didn’t try to normally uninstall Trusted Shopper adware, then try first to see this page before you use methods of adware removal described here, or use this professional automated removal tool that helps to remove all malicious programs along with Trusted Shopper.
How to Delete Trusted Shopper Components?
If you cannot find Trusted Shopper in the list of installed Windows programs, then uninstaller for this program is missed or not working. Then, you can remove Trusted Shopper manually by removing files and folders that belong to this adware.
Important: Before you try to remove files and registry keys related to Trusted Shopper manually, you need to remove adware extensions from web browsers for removing extensions installed for Trusted Shopper in your web browsers.
After you reset all of your web browsers infected with Trusted Shopper, find and delete following folders, files, and registry keys if they are found. Correct the path to files and folders as needed if your Windows system is differently installed.
Disclaimer: The information listed below is not as precise as one taken out of an actual scan ran on your infected computer system. Use a free scanner offered with SpyHunter for precise and detailed information about malware detected on your computer. It is a great helper if you want to manually remove Trusted Shopper, but this software can also automatically remove Trusted Shopper and improve your anti-malware protection. Ranks the best in our tests for malware detection.
Trusted Shopper Folders
Remove folders associated with Trusted Shopper infection:
If your system throws an error message when you try to remove Trusted Shopper folders, then try first to reset your web browsers, and try again. If you still have some problems with removing folder, then remove files listed below individually before removing stubborn folders. Follow system messages if some particular file for Trusted Shopper cannot be removed.
Trusted Shopper Files
Find and remove files that belong to Trusted Shopper:
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\adxloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\adxregistrator.exe
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\UpdateCheckerApp.exe
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\UpdateNotifier.exe
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\AddinExpress.IE.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\adxloader.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\adxloader.dll.manifest
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\adxloader64.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\CustomInstaller.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\HelperLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\HtmlAgilityPack.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\Microsoft.mshtml.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\System.Net.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\TrustedShopper.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\System.Net.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\UpdateChecker\UpdaterLibrary.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Add-in Express
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\chromium.ico
- C:\Program Files\SqueakyChocolate\TrustedShopper\CustomInstaller.InstallState
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\TrustedWeb\TrustedWeb.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\TrustedWeb.lnk
Trusted Shopper Registry Keys
Remove registry keys set for Trusted Shopper in your system registry:
- SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\
- SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SqueakyChocolate, LLC UpdateChecker
Note: Instead of removing registry keys manually, use CCleaner, RegCure Pro, or some other reliable registry cleaner that will find and automatically remove stray keys left in your system registry after you remove files and folders that belong to Trusted Shopper folders.
Otherwise, you need to use Windows Registry Editor and search and remove listed registry keys manually. The last way is not advised by Microsoft for computer users without sufficient experience because errors in system registry are dangerous, and some of errors can make your computer system inoperable.
Warning! Errors in system registry can make your computer system inoperable. You should know what you are doing and backup you registry before making changes for safety.
SpyHunter is an automatic and professional solution for all the trouble, steps, and products described above. It is safe and reliable anti-malware software.
SpyHunter’s free scanner helps you to detect and manually remove infected files and registry keys. You can also use its Trusted Shopper removal tool and professional help for successful removal. SpyHunter can protect your computer system against future malware infections.