Arcade Giant is promotional program classified as PUP (potentially unwanted program) because it is often deceptively installed with other free programs and updates. This program is adware developed for making money on ads displayed in your web browsers and installed with a help of a download client. Arcade Giant is installed as optional, but it is set for automatic installation. If you fail to disable Arcade Giant, then it will infect your web browsers. While Arcade Giant program is not malicious, it is not safe to use adware.
Brief Information for Arcade Giant Removal
Arcade Giant is installed as a Windows application. It is also installed in your web browsers as extension, add-on, or browser helper object. These components are combined in a system that manages adware activities. You need to remove all of these components because automatic update can restore the whole system.
- YOU CAN easily uninstall Arcade Giant application manually as any other Windows program if the uninstaller for Arcade Giant is not missed or removed.
- YOU HAVE TO remove Arcade Giant components installed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer even if ads disappear after you uninstall Arcade Giant application.
Both of these steps are required if you want to remove Arcade Giant completely, and you might need some additional effort for removing bundled adware programs in a similar way.
Automated Arcade Giant Removal
The advantage of automated removal is obvious because removal tools scan your computer for other infections that are more dangerous than adware programs and remove them along with Arcade Giant. Otherwise, you need to identify bundled malicious programs by other means and remove dangerous infections that can compromise your security and privacy.
SpyHunter detects and removes all malicious programs and tracking cookies used for spying on you. Reliable malware detection, timely updated virus database, and free professional support all guarantee you success in Arcade Giant and other malware removal. Learn more…
Detailed guide for Arcade Giant manual removal follows this offer. However, it will be more difficult to find and remove other malicious programs without special software and professional support offered to you by Enigma Software Group.
Step 1. Uninstall Arcade Giant Application Manually
It is a free Arcade Giant removal operation that any computer user can handle. You just need to use the standard Windows utility for removing installed Arcade Giant applications. This utility is placed in Control Panel section of the Windows Start Menu. The way of accessing Control Panel varies depend on Windows version, but this utility for uninstalling Windows applications is very similar in use and familiar to any computer user.
Uninstall Arcade Giant – Windows 8
- Right click “Start” button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the “Quick Access Menu“.
- Select “Control Panel” option in the menu.
- Click “Uninstall a Program” to open the list of installed programs.
- Find “ArcadeGiant“, select it, and click “Remove” to uninstall Arcade Giant.
Uninstall Arcade Giant – Windows 7, Vista
- Click on “Start” button placed at the bottom left corner.
- Click “Control Panel” option in the Start menu
- Find “Programs and Features” option in the Control Panel menu
- Scroll through the program list and highlight ArcadeGiant program. Then, click “Remove“
Uninstall Arcade Giant – Windows XP
- Click on “Start” button at the bottom left corner on your desktop.
- Select “Control Panel” in the menu, or click on “Settings” option and select “Control Panel“
- Find and double-click on “Add / Remove Programs” option in the Control Panel menu
- Scroll through the program list and highlight ArcadeGiant program. Then, click “Remove“
Look for other suspicious programs and remove them. If you are not sure what some program is for, then use SpyHunter’s free scanner for detecting malicious programs that you need to remove for safety. You can check suspicious names with our list of adware and remove programs and browser extensions that match names in this list.
What Can You Do if Arcade Giant Won’t Uninstall?
1) If you cannot find Arcade Giant in the list of installed Windows programs, then the uninstaller for Arcade Giant is not working, or is removed. Then, you find and manually remove installed components of Arcade Giant adware from your computer. Use the standard Windows “Search” utility. Search for files and folders that have “Arcade Giant” as a part of the name, and you will get locations on your disk where Arcade Giant components reside. You can find adware in “Program Files” and “Application Data” folders, but search is not optional for precise detection.
2) If you get error messages while trying to uninstall Arcade Giant, then close your web browser first. Use your mobile device for accessing this guide, or save it as a text file, and close your web browsers before you try to uninstall Arcade Giant again. Disconnect your computer from the Internet during removal. This will help to block any malicious attempt to interfere with your effort and help to uninstall Arcade Giant and similar adware.
3) Use SpyHunter for easy and safe uninstall. It will help you to remove all malicious programs found on your computer and provide you with a real-time protection against malware. It helps to block attempts to alter your network settings for remote control and malicious activities.
Step 2. Uninstall Arcade Giant from Your Web Browsers
You need to remove Arcade Giant extension, add-on, or BHO (browser helper object) from your web browser. Below is a list of instructions for an easiest way of getting this job done. You just reset your Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox because these web browsers are mostly used and frequently infected. This process will remove all extensions and fix malicious settings that redirect listed web browsers to promotional websites.
Reset Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome
- Click on the browser “Menu button” (three bars in the right top corner)
- Select “Settings” menu option
- Find a link “Show advanced settings” and click it
- Scroll all the way down and click “Reset browser settings” button
- Click on “Reset” to confirm the operation
Important: If you want to save other Chrome extensions and your personal settings, then you need to only remove Arcade Giant extension from your web browser instead of running reset command.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer
- Click on “Settings” (“wrench” icon) in the right top corner
- Click on “Internet Options“
- Click on tab “Advanced“
- Find “Reset” button and click it
- Enable the option “Delete personal Settings“
- Click on “Reset” button
- Restart your browser
Important: If you want to save other extensions installed in your Internet Explorer, then you need to only remove Arcade Giant browser helper object from your web browser instead of making reset.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox
- Click on “Menu” (tree bars in in the right top corner)
- Select “Help” and click “Troubleshooting information“
- Click on “Reset Firefox“
- Click on “Reset Firefox” to confirm the operation
- Click on “Finish” to restart Firefox
Important: If you want to save other Firefox add-ons and your personal information stored in the web browser, then you need to only remove Arcade Giant add-on from your web browser instead of using browser reset.
Arcade Giant Removal Tool
Arcade Giant removal tool is a part of SpyHunter that detects and removes malware and other unwelcome programs that computer users want to remove. It offers free professional support and helps to protect your Windows system against future infections.
SpyHunter offers quality detection and clean malware removal. It can find and fix problems missed by competing products. Moreover, this product is not limited to software performance. It includes free professional malware removal support that fixes problems related to mutating viruses and stubborn computer infections. Successful result is guaranteed.
Summary of Arcade Giant Removal Process
Adware programs compromise your security and privacy. They are wide-spread today and often deceptively installed. Adware consists of Windows applications and plugins installed in web browser for displaying ads and tracking your browsing history. You can remove Arcade Giant both automatically and manually.
Look at the list of steps for Arcade Giant manual removal and perform all the procedures listed below as they apply to your particular computer system.
Uninstall Arcade Giant from your computer:
- Uninstall Arcade Giant from Windows 8
- Uninstall Arcade Giant from Windows 7 and Vista
- Uninstall Arcade Giant from Windows XP
Remove Arcade Giant from infected web browsers:
- Uninstall Arcade Giant from Google Chrome
- Uninstall Arcade Giant from Internet Explorer
- Uninstall Arcade Giant from Mozilla Firefox
Problems related to Arcade Giant removal:
Note: You can use SpyHunter instead of performing all the steps listed above. Advanced malware scanner is a great help for your manual removal effort, and it is free. If you suspect that there are more malicious programs running on your PC and in your web browsers, then you need somehow to detect them before you can eliminate danger to your security and privacy. Download a free malware scanner that will provide you with actual and detailed information about malicious and unsafe programs found on your computer. This information helps to manually remove infected files and registry keys. You can use this software for automated removal process that will uninstall Arcade Giant and other like malicious programs. SpyHunter offers free professional support and helps to protect your system against future infections and pc threats similar to Arcade Giant.