Dash Browser is a free application that offers you to enhance your browsing with some attractive features. However, this program is ad-supported, and it is often deceptively installed with other freeware. Dash Browser is not malicious, but it is classified as PUP (potentially unwanted program) that is related to advertising. Adware like Dash Browser is developed for displaying ads and making money out of your clicks. Dash Browser is often installed by a download client as optional software that is set for automatic installation. If you fail to block Dash Browser before installing a free program that you want to install, then you will see Dash Browser. While this program is not a malware, it is not safe to keep Dash Browser and similar ad-supported applications on your computer.
Brief Information for Dash Browser Removal
Dash Browser is installed as a Windows application. It is also installed in your web browsers as extension, add-on, or browser helper object. These components are combined in a system that manages adware activities. You need to remove all of these components because automatic update can restore the whole system.
- YOU CAN easily uninstall Dash Browser application manually as any other Windows program if the uninstaller for Dash Browser is not missed or removed.
- YOU HAVE TO remove Dash Browser components installed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer even if ads disappear after you uninstall Dash Browser application.
Both of these steps are required if you want to remove Dash Browser completely, and you might need some additional effort for removing bundled adware programs in a similar way.
Automated Dash Browser Removal
The advantage of automated removal is obvious because junkware removal tools scan your computer for all similar infections, and some of them are more dangerous than adware programs. Then you can remove this malware along with Dash Browser. Otherwise, you need to detect malicious programs by other means and remove dangerous infections that can compromise your security and privacy.
SpyHunter detects and removes all malicious programs and tracking cookies used for spying on you. Reliable malware detection, timely updated virus database, and free professional support all guarantee you success in Dash Browser and other malware removal. Learn more…
Detailed Dash Browser removal guide is placed below. However, it will be more difficult to find and remove other malicious programs without special software and professional support offered to you by Enigma Software Group.
Step 1. Uninstall Dash Browser Application Manually
Use Dash Browser removal operation that computer user often overlook. Standard Windows utility for uninstalling applications will remove Dash Browser adware in the most efficient way. You can find this utility in the Control Panel menu. The way of accessing Control Panel varies depend on Windows version, but this utility for uninstalling Windows applications is easy-to-use on any version and familiar to most of computer user. Just find and uninstall
Uninstall Application – Windows 8
- Right click "Start" button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the "Quick Access Menu".
- Select "Control Panel" option in the menu.
- Click "Uninstall a Program" to open the list of installed programs.
- Select malicious program and click "Uninstall" button.
Uninstall Application – Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button placed at the bottom left corner.
- Click "Control Panel" option in the Start menu
- Find "Programs and Features" option in the Control Panel menu
- Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click "Uninstall"
Uninstall Application – Windows XP
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner on your desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu, or click on "Settings" option and select "Control Panel"
- Find and double-click on "Add / Remove Programs" option in the Control Panel menu
- Scroll through the program list and click on malicious program. Then, click Remove"
Look for other suspicious programs and remove them. If you are not sure what some program is for, then use SpyHunter’s free scanner for detecting malicious programs that you need to remove for safety. You can check suspicious names with list of adware and remove programs and browser extensions with matching names.
What Can You Do if Dash Browser Won’t Uninstall?
1) If you cannot find Dash Browser in the list of installed Windows programs, then the uninstaller for Dash Browser is probably absent or installed in a way that your computer system cannot recognize. It might be hidden it a different directory or hidden there on purpose. Use Windows “Search” utility and look for files and folders that have “Dash Browser” as a part of the name. This will help you to find locations where Dash Browser components are installed. You can also find adware programs in your “Program Files” and “Application Data” folders. However, search utility helps to find unusual locations where some files are installed.
2) If you get an error messages while trying to uninstall Dash Browser, then close your web browser first. Use your mobile device for accessing this guide or save it as a text file. Close all web browsers that are open. Then try to uninstall Dash Browser again. If this does not help, then you may need to start your computer in a safe mode for blocking adware processes that are started with your system. Disconnect your computer from the Internet for blocking possible malicious attempts to interfere with your effort or replacing Dash Browser with other adware during uninstall.
3) Use SpyHunter for easy and safe removal. This software will remove Dash Browser and other malicious programs found on your computer. It helps to protect your computer system against malware infections as well. It helps to block malicious processes and malicious attempts to alter your DNS provider. The manufacturer offers you a free professional support for removing malicious programs that are not completely removed by the software. Therefore, even if some tricky design will be used with Dash Browser, you will not be confused and helpless.
Step 2. Uninstall Dash Browser from Your Web Browsers
After Dash Browser application is removed, you need to uninstall Dash Browser extension or add-on or BHO (browser helper object) that was installed in your web browsers with Dash Browser. Below is a list of instructions for your Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. You can reset your web browsers and fix problems caused by adware programs, but you may need to remove some extensions manually, especially managed extensions found in your Chrome. Actually, you can safely remove all extensions because no one is needed for your normal browsing, and most of unknown ones are often related to adware.
Reset Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome
- Click on the browser "Menu button" (three bars in the right top corner)
- Select "Settings" menu option
- Find a link "Show advanced settings" and click it
- Scroll all the way down and click "Reset browser settings" button
- Click on "Reset" to confirm the operation
Important: If you want to save other Chrome extensions and your personal settings, then you need to only remove extension from your web browser instead of running reset command.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer
- Click on "Settings" ("wrench" icon) in the right top corner
- Click on "Internet Options"
- Click on tab "Advanced"
- Find "Reset" button and click it
- Enable the option "Delete personal Settings"
- Click on "Reset" button
- Restart your browser
Important: If you want to save other extensions installed in your Internet Explorer, then you need to only remove browser helper object from your web browser instead of making reset.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox
- Click on "Menu" (tree bars in in the right top corner)
- Select "Help" and click "Troubleshooting information"
- Click on "Reset Firefox"
- Click on "Reset Firefox" to confirm the operation
- Click on "Finish" to restart Firefox
Important: If you want to save other Firefox add-ons and your personal information stored in the web browser, then you need to only remove add-on from your web browser instead of using browser reset.
Dash Browser Removal Tool
Removal tool is a part of SpyHunter that detects and removes malware and other unwelcome programs that computer users want to remove. It offers free professional support and helps to protect your Windows system against future infections.
SpyHunter offers quality detection and clean malware removal. It can find and fix problems missed by competing products. Moreover, this product is not limited to software performance. It includes free professional malware removal support that fixes problems related to mutating viruses and stubborn computer infections. Successful result is guaranteed.
Summary of Dash Browser Removal Process
Adware programs can compromise your security and privacy. They are the most common computer infections today, and most of them are deceptively installed. Adware consists of Windows applications and extensions installed in web browsers for displaying ads and for tracking your browsing history. You can remove Dash Browser manually or use a removal tool that helps to fix complex problems related to malware.
Look at the list of steps that you need to perform for removing Dash Browser and apply related procedures depend on your operating system and browsers that are installed on your computer.
Uninstall Dash Browser from your computer:
- Uninstall Dash Browser from Windows 8
- Uninstall Dash Browser from Windows 7 and Vista
- Uninstall Dash Browser from Windows XP
Remove Dash Browser from infected web browsers:
- Uninstall Dash Browser from Google Chrome
- Uninstall Dash Browser from Internet Explorer
- Uninstall Dash Browser from Mozilla Firefox
Problems related to Dash Browser removal:
Note: Use SpyHunter as a removal tool for any junkware or as a free scanner that offers a great help for your removal effort. While some unwanted programs are easily removed, some are tricky and some are malicious. If you suspect that there is something wrong with your PC, scan your computer with a free malware scanner and look at the scan results that will show you what the problem is and what you need to fix. You can use this software for automated removal that will uninstall Dash Browser and other malicious programs. SpyHunter offers free professional support and helps to protect your system against future infections similar to Dash Browser.
We appreciate your generous shares that help to remove malware..