SaveOn is installed on your computer as a Windows application and extensions installed in your web browsers. You can uninstall SaveOn as any other program if the uninstaller for SaveOn is not broken or missed. Then, you need to uninstall web browser extension, add-on, or browser helper object related to SaveOn from your Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.
SaveOn is adware classified as potentially unwanted program because it is often deceptively installed with free programs that come wrapped in a download client. The last contains an installer for a free program that you need and SaveOn as an optional offer set for automatic installation. If you fail to disable SaveOn, then it will infect your web browsers. While this program is not malicious, it is not safe to keep SaveOn adware on your computer.
SaveOn adware spies on your web browsing, compromises your privacy, and help cyber criminals to infect your computer with malicious programs via advertising scams. It is better to uninstall SaveOn and remove other bundled adware applications installed on your computer.
Brief Information for SaveOn Manual Removal
SaveOn is installed as a Windows application. It also has components installed as web browser extensions that interact with the application for running adware activities such as spying on your web browsing history and displaying ads that match it. These SaveOn adware components are related, and you need to remove or disable web browser extensions that otherwise can cause error messages in your web browsers or let SaveOn application be restored trough online connection.
- YOU CAN uninstall SaveOn application as any other program if the uninstaller for SaveOn is not missed or removed.
- YOU HAVE TO uninstall web browser extensions from your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer that are infected with SaveOn.
You need to complete both of these steps for uninstalling SaveOn. Remove SaveOn components from all of web browsers listed above even if you use only one because adware might come back if you fail to complete SaveOn removal process.
Automated SaveOn Removal
The advantage of automated SaveOn removal is obvious when it comes to possibility of other bundled adware and more serious computer infections present on your computer. SaveOn and like adware is often bundled with similar products, and you need to identify malicious programs before you can remove them from your computer.
SpyHunter can find and remove all malicious programs for you. Reliable malware detection, timely updated virus database, and professional support all guarantee you success in SaveOn and other malware removal. Learn more…
Detailed removal guide placed below can help you to manually remove SaveOn. However, it will be more difficult to find and remove bundled adware and other malicious programs without effective tools and professional help offered by Enigma Software Group.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall SaveOn Application
For uninstalling SaveOn you need to use Windows utility for removing installed applications. It is placed in Control Panel section. The way of accessing Control Panel is different on different Windows versions. Though, this utility for uninstalling Windows applications is practically the same on all of the currently used Windows’ versions.
Uninstall SaveOn – Windows 8
- Right click “Start” button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the “Quick Access Menu“.
- Select “Control Panel” option in the menu.
- Click “Uninstall a Program” to open the list of installed programs.
- Find “SaveOn“, select it, and click “Remove” to uninstall SaveOn.
Uninstall SaveOn – Windows 7, Vista
- Click on “Start” button placed at the bottom left corner.
- Click “Control Panel” option in the Start menu
- Find “Programs and Features” option in the Control Panel menu
- Scroll through the program list and highlight SaveOn program. Then, click “Remove“
Uninstall SaveOn – Windows XP
- Click on “Start” button at the bottom left corner on your desktop.
- Select “Control Panel” in the menu, or click on “Settings” option and select “Control Panel“
- Find and double-click on “Add / Remove Programs” option in the Control Panel menu
- Scroll through the program list and highlight SaveOn program. Then, click “Remove“
Look for other suspicious programs and remove them. If you are not sure what some program is for, then use SpyHunter’s free scanner for detecting malicious programs that you need to remove for safety.
What Can You Do if SaveOn Won’t Uninstall?
1) If you cannot find SaveOn in the list of installed Windows programs, then the uninstaller for SaveOn is not working, or is removed. Then, you find and manually remove installed components of SaveOn adware from your computer. Use the standard Windows “Search” utility. Search for files and folders that have “SaveOn” as a part of the name, and you will get locations on your disk where SaveOn components reside. You can find adware in “Program Files” and “Application Data” folders, but search is not optional for precise detection.
2) If you get error messages while trying to uninstall SaveOn, then close your web browser first. Use your mobile device for accessing this guide, or save it as a text file, and close your web browsers before you try to uninstall SaveOn again. Disconnect your computer from the Internet during removal. This will help to block any malicious attempt to interfere with your effort and help to uninstall SaveOn and similar adware.
3) Use SpyHunter for easy and safe uninstall. It will help you to remove all malicious programs found on your computer and provide you with a real-time protection against malware. It helps to block attempts to alter your network settings for remote control and malicious activities.
Step 2. Uninstall SaveOn from Your Web Browsers
You need to remove SaveOn extension, add-on, or BHO (browser helper object) from your web browser. Below is a list of instructions for an easiest way of getting this job done. You just reset your Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox because these web browsers are mostly used and frequently infected. This process will remove all extensions and fix malicious settings that redirect listed web browsers to promotional websites.
Reset Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome
- Click on the browser “Menu button” (three bars in the right top corner)
- Select “Settings” menu option
- Find a link “Show advanced settings” and click it
- Scroll all the way down and click “Reset browser settings” button
- Click on “Reset” to confirm the operation
Important: If you want to save other Chrome extensions and your personal settings, then you need to only remove SaveOn extension from your Chrome instead of running reset command.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer
- Click on “Settings” (“wrench” icon) in the right top corner
- Click on “Internet Options“
- Click on tab “Advanced“
- Find “Reset” button and click it
- Enable the option “Delete personal Settings“
- Click on “Reset” button
- Restart your browser
Important: If you want to save other extensions installed in your Internet Explorer, then you need to only remove SaveOn browser helper object from your Internet Explorer instead of making reset.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox
- Click on “Menu” (tree bars in in the right top corner)
- Select “Help” and click “Troubleshooting information“
- Click on “Reset Firefox“
- Click on “Reset Firefox” to confirm the operation
- Click on “Finish” to restart Firefox
Important: If you want to save other Firefox add-ons and your personal information stored in the web browser, then you need to only remove SaveOn add-on from your Firefox instead of using browser reset.
SaveOn Removal Tool
SaveOn removal tool is a part of SpyHunter that detects and removes malware and other unwelcome programs that computer users want to remove. It offers free professional support and helps to protect your Windows system against future infections.
SpyHunter offers quality detection and clean malware removal. It can find and fix problems missed by competing products. Moreover, this product is not limited to software performance. It includes free professional malware removal support that fixes problems related to mutating viruses and stubborn computer infections. Successful result is guaranteed.
Summary of SaveOn Removal Process
Adware programs compromise your security and privacy. They are wide-spread today and often deceptively installed. Adware consists of Windows applications and plugins installed in web browser for displaying ads and tracking your browsing history. You can remove SaveOn both automatically and manually.
Look at the list of steps for SaveOn manual removal and perform all the procedures listed below as they apply to your particular computer system.
Uninstall SaveOn from your computer:
- Uninstall SaveOn from Windows 8
- Uninstall SaveOn from Windows 7 and Vista
- Uninstall SaveOn from Windows XP
Remove SaveOn from infected web browsers:
- Uninstall SaveOn from Google Chrome
- Uninstall SaveOn from Internet Explorer
- Uninstall SaveOn from Mozilla Firefox
Problems related to SaveOn removal:
Note: You can use SpyHunter instead of performing all the steps listed above. Advanced malware scanner is a great help for your manual removal effort, and it is free. If you suspect that there are more malicious programs running on your PC and in your web browsers, then you need somehow to detect them before you can eliminate danger to your security and privacy. Download a free malware scanner that will provide you with actual and detailed information about malicious and unsafe programs found on your computer. This information helps to manually remove infected files and registry keys. You can use this software for automated removal process that will uninstall SaveOn and other like malicious programs. SpyHunter offers free professional support and helps to protect your system against future infections and threats similar to SaveOn.